1. Your body produces enough heat in just 30 minutes to boil a half-gallon of water.
2. Babies are born with over 300 bones, but as they grow, some bones fuse together, resulting in adults having only 206 bones.
3. Your brain generates more electrical impulses in a single day than all the telephones in the world combined.
4. Humans are the only animals that blush.
5. The small intestine is around 20 feet long, but the large intestine is only around 5 feet long.
6. Your body contains enough iron to make a 3-inch nail.
7. The shortest recorded person in history was only 21.5 inches tall.
8. The average person sheds around 600,000 particles of skin every hour.
9. The longest recorded time between a heart transplant and the donor's death is over 34 years.
10. Your heart can continue to beat even if it's separated from your body, as long as it has an adequate supply of oxygen.